The Cessna Citation is a marketing name used by United States aircraft manufacturer Cessna for its line of business jets. Rather than one particular model of aircraft, the name applies to several “families” of turbofan-powered aircraft that have been produced over the years. Within each of the six distinct families, aircraft design improvements, market pressures and re-branding efforts have resulted in a number of variants, so that the Citation lineage has become quite complex. Military variants include the T-47 and UC-35 series aircraft.
Citation Ultra (Model 560) is an upgraded Citation V with JT15D-5D, EFIS instruments.
Citation Ultra Range
The Citation Ultra is a spacious, luxurious aircraft that has the largest range of the aircraft in our fleet. At 1600 miles, this range covers much of Eastern Canada, the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, the Caribbean and much of Eastern and Central Mexico. Its range before refueling spans west to the Rocky Mountains.
Why Charter this Citiation Ultra?
- Seating for up to 8 people
- Range of up to 1600 miles
- Cruises at 500 MPH
Why Charter with SSC?
- Discounts Available
- 50 Year Safe Flying Award
- Experience – In business since 1958
- Convenience – privacy, security, schedule flexibility
- Thousands more airports served than the airlines
- Conserve one of your most valuable assets – Time
- Maximize productivity
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Access to all aircraft types