The Cirrus SR22 is a single-engine, originally four and later five-seat, composite aircraft, built by Cirrus Aircraft starting in 2001. It is a more powerful version of the Cirrus SR20, with a larger wing, higher fuel capacity, and a 310 horsepower (231 kW) engine. It is extremely popular among purchasers of new aircraft and has been the world’s best-selling single-engine, four-seat aircraft for several years. Like the Cessna 400, but unlike most other aircraft in its class, the SR22 has fixed (non-retractable) landing gear.
The aircraft is perhaps best known for being equipped with the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS), an emergency parachute capable of lowering the entire aircraft (and occupants) to the ground in an emergency.
Range of the Cirrus SR22 GTS
The Cirrus SR22 is a very economical choice for charter, and covers an impressive range for its size, including east and north to New York, along the Eastern Seaboard, south to parts of the Caribbean, east to New Orleans and north through Arkansas, Missouri and parts of the Great Lakes region without a fuel stop.
It’s a great choice to get where you need (or want!) to go efficiently.
Why Charter this Cirrus SR22 GTS?
- Seating for up to 3 people
- Range of up to 800 miles
- Cruises at 200 MPH
- Onboard weather radar & entertainment radio
- Low cost efficient transportation option
Why Charter with SSC?
- Discounts Available
- 50 Year Safe Flying Award
- Experience – In business since 1958
- Convenience – privacy, security, schedule flexibility
- Thousands more airports served than the airlines
- Conserve one of your most valuable assets – Time
- Maximize productivity
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Access to all aircraft types