Special Services’ combined aircraft maintenance and operations management work together to provide an alternate approach that the typical maintenance-only shop cannot provide. Our unique perspective places us ahead of the competition in both time and cost for aviation maintenance.
Our “Special Services” include routine maintenance and inspections on various jet, turboprop, and piston aircraft.
Why Have SSC Maintain Your Aircraft?
- We take excellent care of your aircraft.
- We get you on your way quickly with a minimum of inconvenience.
- We have earned a rare 50 Year Safety Award
- Airframe & Power Plant Inspections
- Landing Gear Overhauls
- Heavy Engine Maintenance
- Hot Section Inspections
- Coordinated Overhauls & Loaner Engines
- Non-destructive Testing
- Oil Analysis
- Maintenance Management & Tracking
- Aviation Safety SMS
- Phase Inspections
- Avionics Inspections
- Annual Inspections
- Boroscope Inspections
- Pre-buy Inspections and Evaluations
- Battery Capacity Checks
- Air Conditioning System Repair and Servicing
- Pressurization System Checking
- Logbook Research
- Aviation Industry Compliance
- Parts Research and Sales
- Schedule and Cost Analysis
As a Diamond Service Center, Special Services is authorized to perform maintenance on the DA20 and DA40 series aircraft. We welcome warranty work and will handle the paperwork with Diamond.
SSC is an Authorized Diamond Service Center
We are also an authorized parts distributor for all Diamond aircraft.
- Beechcraft King Air 350
- Beechcraft King Air 300
- Beechcraft King Air 200
- Beechcraft King Air 90
- Beechcraft Baron
- Cessna Citation II
- Cessna Citation Ultra
- Cessna Citation Encore
- Piper Saratoga
- Cirrus SR22
- Diamond DA40
- Diamond DA20